Thursday, February 25, 2010

Twilight


I REALLY enjoyed Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. This book will capture you in its romance/action. I really like this book because it pulls all the romance in with the adventure and action. It is a fiction book (which is my favorite).

Bella Swan is a clumsy, accident-prone girl who moved from Phoenix, Arizona, to Forks, Washington, to live with her father. Though many boys are attracted to her when she arrives, she falls in love with Edward Cullen.  Edward Cullen falls in love with Bella soon after she arrives in Forks. He is the "bad boy" vampire.  Jacob Black is Bella's best friend. Also a forgotten childhood friend of Bella.

There is some bad lanuage and suggestive passages. I would not recommend this book for anyone under 13.

Overall, I think this book is great!  I love the way Meyer wrote this book, it has alot of suspense in it (which I like). The books cost anywhere from $10-20 (depending on if you find it on sale). I really enjoyed all the characters in the book (Bella, Edward, Jacob). I think almost everyone would enjoy this book. Twilight has a unique blend of romance and suspense that is hard to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment