Thursday, February 25, 2010

LG EnV3 cell phone!

I got my enV 3 about a year ago. I love pretty much everything about it! It has texting (of course), picture messaging, QWERTY keyboard, MP3 player, and alot more!!

The good stuff about this phone is it is small and really durable! I love the 3.0 megapixel camera on it. It has a large internal screen (2.6") I really like the keyboard, for all you texters out there the keyboard is great! I send about 20,000 texts a month and they keys haven't fallen off yet! I also love the "favorites" button, this button enables you to see your main contacts fast. I have 5 people on mine just in case I need to send a quick text or call. My inbox will hold about 400 messages before I have to delete them.

There are only a few problems I have with the phone. One of them is the battery life, I have to charge my phone everynight or I won't have a phone the next day. The Speakerphone is great for listening to people talk, but when you try to talk it isn't that great. Mine also has alot of glitches, when I go to my pictures most of the time it will restart my phone, sometimes it will freeze up and I have to take the battery out to get it to un-freeze but other than that this is a great phone for someone who texts as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment