Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Revolve 2010

I recently joined Booksneeze so that I could review some books for them. The first one I picked out was Revolve 2010 because it is geared toward teenage girls.  I chose this book because it had the complete New Testament along with quizzes, real life stories about teens, and especially the fashion tips.

My most favorite thing about this book is that it looks like a magazine and includes all the fun things that magazines have, but it is geared toward christian teens. I really enjoyed the guy 411 because it dishes the dirt on guys and tells me what they like about girls from the christian point of view. The quizzes are very fun, my favorite quiz was "are you a talkaholic?" (I'm a good listener and talker if you were wondering haha). There are also stories about real teenagers and thier real life stories. That helped me realize that there are people out there going through the same things I am. The celeb drama-trauma really made me laugh, mainly because i can relate to what happened to them. The fashion and make-up tips really come in handy. I really like this because in with all of this fun the whole New Testament is also included.

I actually liked everything in this magazine, and I would deffinately recommend it to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment