Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Toshiba Satellite Laptop!

I bought my laptop about a year ago. The price is anywhere from $650-$800 (depending on if it is on sale). I love my laptop, it fits all my personal needs, but it also good for school projects and papers. I bought mine at BestBuy. Before I bought it, I did alot of research on what laptops would work better with my lifestyle and my use for it (school/personal).

This laptop has a great webcam, which I use my webcam to make funny videos with my friends. The battery lasts about 2-3 hours depending on what you are doing. I love the size of  the screen (15.4"). It is not too big, but it is not too small either. I really like the ease of turning it on and off, I know some laptops I have used take forever to turn on and forever to turn off, this one is alot quicker! One thing I dont like about it is fingerprints seem to love it (if you are a perfectionist that could be a problem). I like the idea of the touch screen buttons at the top, but most of the time I will accidently hit them and turn something on that I dont want turned on right then (haha). The keyboard set up of this laptop is a little different than some, but after you use it for a while I think it is easier to use. It has 3 USB ports, I love that because I can have my iPod charging while I am uploading pictures from my camera.

Overall, I would recommend this laptop to any of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment