Monday, March 15, 2010

Covergirl Smokey Shadow Blast!

 I recently received one of these in the mail from my sister. I use the Tempest Blue and I absolutely LOVE IT! You can buy one for $7 at Target. They come in 6 funky colors. I think Covergirl had a great idea when they made this one! I think every teenage girl will fall in love with this product after they try it.

There is a "Step 1" and a "Step 2". Step 1 is eyeshadow (apply it to your eyelid) and Step 2 is eye liner (apply on the crease of the eye lid and around the eye). The two different ends help make that great look you want. The only thing I do not like is the eye liner doesn't stay pointed, the end gets dull the more you use it and it makes a thicker line around your eye. The colors will fit most anyone, and match almost everything! I also like the size, because it is small enough to fit in your purse (just in case you need to re-apply). I have really fell in love with this product. It comes in very handy in the mornings when you are running late and you don't have alot of time to do alot of make-up. You can make it look very simple or you can make it bold. I prefer the simple look. I have not tried all of the colors, but I do intend on trying them all. I will most deffinately reccomend this to all of my girl-friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment