Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Assassin's Creed II (nintendo DS)

      I bought this game at Target for $29.99. This game is rated "T", it contains violence, and minimal blood. This is a action game that will keep you interested until the end! They make this game for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Nintendo DS. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone under 12, because I don't want 12 year olds walking around town trying to kill someone (haha).

I enjoy this game very much. When you are at the beginning it can be very confusing, but after you get passed the first level it is alot easier to understand. The graphics for this game is great! In the nintendo DS version of this game, it does not show much blood at all. This game keeps you interested until the end. I am not the best person at playing video games, so I definately enjoy the endless lives (haha). They did a great job making the characters in this game. I LOVE this game, I would recommend this game to any of those gamers who loves action and blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment